CSols is an internationally acclaimed Laboratory Informatics company. We provide the expertise and services required to implement, integrate and validate laboratory informatics systems. To create optimum software solutions we uniquely combine:
- Superior domain expertise
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Chemical, Petrochemical, Energy, Mining, Food & Beverage, Environmental, and Government
- A high caliber staff of Scientists, IT Experts, and Regulatory Specialists
- Comprehensive services and product portfolios, and
- Flexible & adaptive business and implementation processes
CSols has been a leader in this market sector since 1990, and has offices in the US and Canada. We have been able to grow for the last several years at double digit rates due to our focus on our customers’ success.
CSols Inc. shall be recognized as the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
Implementation skills for LabWare Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to incorporate functionality from various modules such as Stability, ELN, Empower, Enhanced Visual Workflows and/or Plate Manager.
- Under general direction will perform the technical design of systems to support business functions as documented in the project requirements
- Participate in all technical reviews and project meetings as requested.
- Develop system in accordance with generally recognized programming standards
- Responsible for design, coding, unit testing, and implementation of LabWare LIMS system:
- Conduct design, development, and testing of the LabWare configuration to support user requirements for Stability, ELN, Empower, Enhanced Visual Workflows and/or Plate Manager
- Experience with LabWare Industry Templates such as Pharma Template
- Develop and review functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, test scripts, traceability matrices as defined by the project plan
- Execute development testing of the LabWare system
- Participate in all technical reviews and project meetings as requested
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshoot process failures and implement process improvements
- Design and execute data quality and system tests
- Develop prototypes for business review
- Use efficient programming techniques to produce QC derived datasets tables, figures and data listings
- Provide technical feedback and guidance on data output options, recommend technical changes, and share suggestions for improvements in analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with the customer’s subject matter experts, application developers, business analysts, and project management to understand customer and project needs for analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems of equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience with LabWare LIMS V6 (specifically Stability Module)
- Knowledge of following technologies: Oracle DBMS, .Net, Java/C or equivalent, OS Unix/Linux and Windows, Web languages
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in a global environment is preferred
- Strong organizational and task management skills; timely follow-up
- Excellent team player in multicultural environment
- Experience in a statistical package such as SAS or R desirable, but not required.
- Preferred Skills: LabWare, .NET, Linux, WebServices, XML
- Statistical Trending
- Technical writing skills
- Web Application Server administration and configuration knowledge
- Experience using a formal, software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills and the ability to take an innovative approach to business problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork, sharing knowledge and expertise as it relates to the role
- Have a strong understanding of industry standards and upcoming technology
- Understand programming logic and be able to create, view, and debug application programs
CSols has been voted to the Top Work Places in Delaware for 2014, 2015, 2016 and is recognized for our work/life balance approach. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, and an excellent career path. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Travel is required for this position.
If you are interested please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.