CSols is an internationally acclaimed Laboratory Informatics company. We provide the expertise and services required to implement, integrate and validate laboratory informatics systems. To create optimum software solutions we uniquely combine:
- Superior domain expertise
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Chemical, Petrochemical, Energy, Mining, Food & Beverage, Environmental, and Government
- A high caliber staff of Scientists, IT Experts, and Regulatory Specialists
- Comprehensive services and product portfolios, and
- Flexible & adaptive business and implementation processes
CSols has been a leader in this market sector since 1990, and has offices in the US and Canada. We have been able to grow for the last several years at double digit rates due to our focus on our customers’ success.
CSols Inc. shall be recognized as the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently looking to add several Senior LabWare Project Managers/Business Analysts to our staff.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in project managing LIMS implementations or expansion of capability and/or systems integration of LabWare’s solution
3 to 5 years of experience in business analysis capturing user requirements and translating to functional and/or design documentation for LabWare’s LIMS solution.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented team player with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Also, they must have the ability to work remotely and independently with little to no supervision. They must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to assertively manage projects required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years business analysis experience required
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with LabWare’s solution in a laboratory environment
- Scientific and Business Analysis: demonstrated experience in managing requirements and driving the translating into an implemented solution via:
- Balanced and prioritized quality, science, and technology considerations
- Application of LIMS solution aligned with business drivers
- Systems integration
- Managing Change
- A science-based (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, etc.) degree is required
Candidate locations: U.S.A. and/or Canada
CSols has been voted to the Top Work Places in Delaware for 2014, 2015, 2016 and is recognized for our work/life balance approach. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, and an excellent career path. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Travel is required for this position. Candidate will be eligible for the Consultant Bonus Program.
If you are interested please email resumes to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.