CSols, Inc. has become the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do. All CSols’ relationships with employees, clients, and partners are characterized by integrity, quality, and high value. We are committed to making our world a better place and allocate a portion of our profits to helping those less fortunate.
We provide the expertise and services required to plan, implement, integrate, and validate the industry leading laboratory informatics solutions faster and better than you could do otherwise. We are the experts!
Our People: Have on average >10 years of experience with leading Laboratory Informatics products, scientific domain knowledge, your specific industry, IT, and regulatory expertise.
Our Culture: Demands and facilitates Excellence. We have been voted a Top Workplace each of the last four years.
Your Success: Is our only objective. This means optimized lab informatics solutions delivered on-time, on-budget, meeting requirements, and with industry leading lab informatics solution adoption rates.
We are currently looking to add several Senior LabWare Project Managers/Business Analysts to our staff.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in project managing LIMS implementations or expansion of capability and/or systems integration of LabWare’s solution
3 to 5 years of experience in business analysis capturing user requirements and translating to functional and/or design documentation for LabWare’s LIMS solution.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented team player with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Also, they must have the ability to work remotely and independently with little to no supervision. They must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to assertively manage projects required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years business analysis experience required
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with LabWare’s solution in a laboratory environment
- Scientific and Business Analysis: demonstrated experience in managing requirements and driving the translating into an implemented solution via:
- Balanced and prioritized quality, science, and technology considerations
- Application of LIMS solution aligned with business drivers
- Systems integration
- Managing Change
- A science-based (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, etc.) degree is required
Candidate locations: U.S.A. and/or Canada
CSols has been voted a Top Work Place in Delaware from 2014 – 2017. Our company culture is founded on four foundations (Excellence, Teamwork, Sustainability & Scalability, and Customer Satisfaction). Layered on that are our 3 key principles related to people (Work / Life Balance, Shared Accountability, and Personal Ethics).
Our commitment to our employees’ success is supported by:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Extensive healthcare plan(s) for you and your family
- Vision plan
- Dental plan
- 401(k), including mandatory company 3% contribution annually
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive training and career planning
CSols, Inc. works to maintain a culture of excellence in everything that we do through teamwork, allowing us to exceed what any one of us could do individually. At CSols, all decisions are driven by long term sustainability and our desire to facilitate both the growth of the company and our employees. We provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, success, and culture.
Travel is required for this position. CSols supports flexible work environments enabling office and home based employees.
If you are interested please email resumes to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.