CSols is seeking experienced SampleManager Engineers
CSols, Inc (www.csolsinc.com) is an internationally acclaimed laboratory Informatics company, which serves the pharmaceutical, biotech, forensics, biofuels, manufacturing and chemical industries. Due to our continued growth, CSols is adding several SampleManager engineers to our staff for roles throughout North America.
Description of Position
Individuals will work on a number of large and mid-sized projects, both regional and global, and must have experience with implementation or configuration of SampleManager to meet end-user needs.
Qualifications for Individuals must include:
- 5-10 years of LIMS implementation or configuration
- Must have extensive knowledge of VGL
- Significant experience with SampleManager LIMS v9.2 or v10 a must
- Experience in full cycle activities: Project/Program Management; Workflow/Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, and Documentation
- Domain Expertise in Pharma, Biotech R&D, Quality Control, or Forensics or related industry
Benefits/Rewards for the chosen individuals include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Disability (Short & Long Term)
- Company Paid Time off (Vacation, Personal, Holiday)
- Opportunity to be Key Contributor in a dynamic, fun and flexible company which rewards creativity
To Apply to this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.