CSols is seeking a junior to mid level SampleManager LIMS BA/BD to add to our staff
CSols is an internationally acclaimed Laboratory Informatics company. We provide the expertise, services and products required to implement, integrate and validate laboratory informatics systems. To create optimum software solutions we uniquely combine:
- Superior domain expertise
- Life Sciences, Agriculture/Environmental, Food & Beverage, Chemical/Industrial, Energy, Mining, Forensic Science, and Mining/Minerals
- A high caliber staff of Scientists, IT Experts, and Regulatory Specialists
- Comprehensive services and product portfolios, and
- Flexible & adaptive business and implementation processes
CSols has been a leader in this market sector since 1990, and has offices in the US and UK. We have been able to grow for the last several years at double digit rates due to our focus on our customers’ success.
CSols Inc shall be recognized as the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently looking to add a junior to mid level SampleManager LIMS Business Analyst/Developer to our staff. In this detail oriented role, you must be conversant with laboratory terminology and processes, sample lifecycle and instrumentation.
This role will include gathering requirements from laboratory and business staff at client sites and translating the requirements into SampleManager LIMS configuration using a mixture of configuration and customization tools (e.g. VGL, C#, Infomaker). The scope of project work also includes integration to other client information systems and laboratory equipment, user training and problem solving and support.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented team player with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Also, they must have the ability to work remotely and independently with little to no supervision. They must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science related discipline, preferred
- Experience within a regulated environment a plus
- 2+ years experience in laboratory informatics or laboratory automation work in a support/IT administrator role.
- 2+ years experience as a LIMS Administrator with SampleManager
- Programming skills, including C#/.Net, VGL, SQL, Infomaker, Crystal Reports a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Gather User Requirements
- Configure SampleManager utilizing VGL or C# languages
- Write Infomaker reports
- Integrate information systems and lab instruments using SampleManager and Integration Manager
- Train users as needed
- Provide problem solving support to project team
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, paid holidays, and an excellent career path. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Travel is required for this position however the remainder of the work can be done remotely and relocation is not required.
To Apply to this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.