CSols is seeking a mid-senior level SQL*LIMS Consultant to add to our staff
CSols is an internationally acclaimed Laboratory Informatics company. We provide the expertise, services and products required to implement, integrate and validate laboratory informatics systems. To create optimum software solutions we uniquely combine:
- Superior domain expertise
- Life Sciences, Agriculture/Environmental, Food & Beverage, Chemical/Industrial, Energy, Mining, Forensic Science, and Mining/Minerals
- A high caliber staff of Scientists, IT Experts, and Regulatory Specialists
- Comprehensive services and product portfolios, and
- Flexible & adaptive business and implementation processes
CSols has been a leader in this market sector since 1990, and has offices in the US and UK. We have been able to grow for the last several years at double digit rates due to our focus on our customers’ success.
CSols Inc shall be recognized as the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently looking to add a mid to senior level SQL*LIMS Consultant to our team. In this detail oriented role, you must be conversant with scientific terminology such as chemistry or biology and laboratory processes that include operations, sample lifecycle and instrumentation interfaces.
This understanding will provide a basis from which the candidate can work with the researchers, scientists, chemists, biologists and the LIMS team to provide ongoing needs assessment, interpret and translate requirements to functionality, develop and troubleshoot functionality using the SQL*LIMS toolsets including report writing.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented team player with excellent communication skills. Possess the ability to work well under pressure, and meet deadlines. Also, they must possess ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision. They must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or IT related discipline, preferred
- 5+ years experience in laboratory informatics or laboratory automation work in a support/IT administrator role
- 2+ years experience as a LIMS Administrator with SQL*LIMS
- Additional Programming skills: PL/SQL, VB, VBA, .Net. JAVA is a plus
- Experience with any commercial LIMS a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Integrative thinker
- Template building
- Instrument and application interfacing
- Oracle Forms
- Implementation of SQL*LIMS
- Work with client to identify data needs.
- Experience with programming languages
- Problem solving
- Work both independently and within a team
- Gathering, developing and documenting functional business requirements for customer SQL*LIMS projects
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, paid holidays, and an excellent career path. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Some travel is required for this position however the remainder of the work can be done remotely and relocation is not required.
To Apply to this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.