CSols is an internationally acclaimed Laboratory Informatics company. We provide the expertise and services required to implement, integrate and validate laboratory informatics systems. To create optimum software solutions we uniquely combine:
- Superior domain expertise
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Chemical, Petrochemical, Energy, Mining, Food & Beverage, Environmental, and Government
- A high caliber staff of Scientists, IT Experts, and Regulatory Specialists
- Comprehensive services and product portfolios, and
- Flexible & adaptive business and implementation processes
CSols has been a leader in this market sector since 1990, and has offices in the US and Canada. We have been able to grow for the last several years at double digit rates due to our focus on our customers’ success.
CSols Inc. shall be recognized as the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
We are currently looking to add several Senior Informatics Consultants/Senior Business Analysts/Strategists to our staff. In this senior level role, you’ll be integrating your broad and deep experience in laboratory informatics, quality, project based services and product manufacturing skills and experience across multiple industries. Your ability to grasp high-level business drives of the organization through the needs of a process or laboratory subject matter experts will be critical to success. Your communication skills must be fluent verbally, written, and in presentation to large and small client groups. Additional important skills are advanced project management, business, scientific and technical analysis, and industry and regulatory best practices and guidance. Specific laboratory informatics systems and processes such as LIMS, ELN, CDS, SDMS, including manufacturing systems are expected.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Also, much have the ability to work remotely and independently with little to no supervision. The must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Laboratory Science (Biology, Chemistry, or Microbiology) or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a collegiate background in laboratory sciences, or Bachelor’s degree in Business with (Biology, Chemistry, or Microbiology) minor or as a double major
- 5+ years as a senior consultant in laboratory informatics services or similar field
- 5+ years’ experience within a regulated environment
- 5 years’ experience in project management in laboratory informatics
- 5 years’ experience in laboratory and business analysis
- Strong integrating thinking skills
- Driven and self-direct
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team setting as well as alone
CSols has been voted to the Top Work Places in Delaware for 2014, 2015, 2016 and recognized for our work/life balance approach. We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, and an excellent career path. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Travel is required for this position.
If you are interested please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.