CSols Inc. is looking for a talented and seasoned Senior Informatics Consultants/Senior Business Analysts/Strategists to our team. The successful candidate will be integrating their broad and deep experience of laboratory informatics, quality, project based services, and product manufacturing skills including experience across multiple industries. Your ability to grasp high-level business drivers of the organization, through the needs of a Process or Laboratory Subject Matter Experts, will be critical to your success. Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and in presentation, are required. Additional important skills are advanced project management, business, scientific and technical analysis, and industry and regulatory best practices and guidance. Specific laboratory informatics systems and processes such as LIMS, ELN, CDS, SDMS, including R&D and/or manufacturing systems are expected. This is an exciting growth position for the right candidate within CSols, Inc., a company that has been recognized as one of the Top Places to Work in Delaware. We pride ourselves on having competitive benefits and a positive work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented team player with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion. Also the must have the ability to work remotely and independently with little to no supervision. They must be a motivated self-starter and possess the following abilities, experience, and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Laboratory Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years as a senior consultant in laboratory informatics services or similar field
- 5+ years’ experience within a regulated environment
- 5+ years’ experience in project management in laboratory informatics
- 5+ years’ experience in laboratory and business analysis
- Strong integrating thinking skills
- Driven and self-direct
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Innate desire to succeed and advance within our growing organization
- Ability to work within a team setting as well as alone
CSols is an internationally acclaimed Laboratory Informatics company. We provide the expertise, services and products required to implement, integrate and validate laboratory informatics systems to create optimum software solutions. CSols, Inc. is a unique working environment listed on Delaware’s Top Workplaces several years in a row that provides:
- Competitive Compensation
- Positive Work/Life Balance
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Attractive PTO package
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Travel is required for this position.
CSols Inc has been a leader in this market sector since 2001, and has offices in the US and Canada. We have been able to grow for the last several years at double digit rates due to our focus on our customers’ success.
CSols Inc shall be recognized as the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America by earning and maintaining a reputation for excellence in everything we do.
If you are interested please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.