CSols is seeking experienced Nautilus LIMS Engineers
CSols, Inc (www.csolsinc.com) is an internationally acclaimed laboratory Informatics company, which serves the environmental, biobanking, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, biotech, manufacturing and chemical industries. Due to our continued growth, CSols is adding several Nautilus engineers to our staff for roles throughout North America.
Description of Position
Individuals will work on a number of large and mid-sized projects, both regional and global, and must have experience with implementation or configuration of Nautilus v9 to meet end-user needs.
Qualifications for Individuals must include:
- Significant experience with Nautilus LIMS v9 or higher
- 5-10 years of LIMS implementation or configuration
- An understanding of the laboratory workflows associated with molecular biology, histology, clinical pathology, cell culture
- Domain Expertise in Environmental, Bio-banking, Pharma, Biotech R&D, Food & Beverage, Quality Control, or Forensics or related industry
- Thorough knowledge of relational databases and SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience in full SDLC activities: Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, and Documentation
- Knowledge of .Net / C# programming language
Benefits/Rewards for the chosen individuals include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Disability (Short & Long Term)
- Company Paid Time off (Vacation, Personal, Holiday)
- Opportunity to be Key Contributor in a dynamic, fun and flexible company which rewards creativity
To Apply to this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.