Newark, DE, September 6, 2012 – CSols, Inc. is pleased to announce that they will, once again, be serving as a sponsor for the upcoming Thermo Scientific TIW 2012 event in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, September 10-13. The conference will bring together the Thermo Fisher Scientific User group to discuss concepts and solutions in laboratory informatics.
In addition to sponsoring the event and providing the prize for the Partner Expo Grand Prize Giveaway, several members of the CSols industry leading SampleManager team will be participating in a variety of TIW activities:
- A joint presentation with their client, a leading global chemical manufacturer, Arkema Inc. Attendees will learn how CSols helped Arkema successfully upgrade their SampleManager LIMS from version 2004R2 to 10SP1 at 12 North American manufacturing sites while keeping Arkema on time, on budget, and added value.
- CSols will have a team of Informatics experts on hand at the Partner Expo to discuss and explain how they deliver services to enable leaders in the Chemical, Mining, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Energy, and Pharmaceutical industries to maximize return on investment, implement, integrate, and validate laboratory informatics systems.
- Three lunch discussions addressing topics of broad interest to SampleManager users:
- Adding User Notifications in SampleManager
- SampleManager Reporting: Infomaker or Reporting Templates
- Interfacing Instruments using Integration Manager
The Thermo Informatics World event is for all current users and curious non-users to learn and participate in dozens of seminars and workshops covering all the Thermo Brands.
About CSols Inc.
Since 2001, CSols has been recognized as the leading Scientific Informatics Services Provider for North America. They combine the expertise, services, and products required to make the laboratory and business perform optimally. Their involvement ranges from the strategic – ensuring that the right mix of laboratory/enterprise systems are chosen and implemented, through to the tactical – making those systems, intersystem processes and personnel operate as a rational whole.
8 of the Top 10 Global Pharma firms together with Energy, Petrochemical, and Mining companies have entrusted CSols with the implementation and validation of their manufacturing and research laboratory computer systems.
Contact: Megan Norton, CSols Inc., 302-731-5290 www.csolsinc.com