Whether you have recently completed your initial LIMS implementation or ELN implementation or have been in operation for years, your needs and requirements will invariably expand and change. These new requirements may be for modifications and changes, new functions and features, new instrument integration, or additional system entities like templates, workflows, or reports. Collectively these types of changes and additions are referred to as ELN and LIMS Enhancements and Extensions.
Some examples of ELN and LIMS enhancements and extensions that CSols have developed and delivered include:
- Requirements gathering and documentation of enhancements and extensions
- LIMS integration to SAP, MSDynamics, Oracle, etc.
- Capturing and linking files/documents to LIMS and ELN
- Adding Instrument Interfaces
- Systems Integration – to new or upgraded corporate systems
- Workflow additions or changes to match current or changed process flows
- Mobile Device Support
- Smartphones (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows, etc.)
- Tablets (iPad, Kindle, Nexus, Galaxy, etc.)
- Handheld instruments (pH, IR, NIR, XRF, XRD, etc.)
- Implement new or old modules that have not previously been used in the system
- Standards and Reagent Tracking
- Add bar coding
- Real time Out of Compliance indicators
- Configurable integrated e-mail notifications
- Additional reports to support business
- Web based dashboards
- User issue list fixes
How We Can Help Develop and Deliver your ELN or LIMS Enhancement or Extension
CSols possesses a diverse portfolio of expertise including laboratory informatics systems, industry, domain, regulatory, and IT. Our broad knowledgebase of leading LIMS, ELN, and other laboratory information systems ensures that the enhancement and extension of your system will be accomplished in the most efficient, scalable and supportable way. Our seasoned teams of LIMS consultants and ELN consultants possess a unique blend of science and IT experience that enables us to address all of your enhancement and extension needs.
Benefits From CSols ELN and LIMS Extension & Enhancement Services
Enhancing and extending your LIMS or ELN system to meet the needs of your organization yields many benefits including:
- New functionality that will increase productivity and the capabilities of the laboratory and its personnel.
- New outputs and reports that will increase the value that your organization can provide to your customers and your company.
- Automating additional or new work processes that will increase system utilization and adoption while increasing your effectiveness and productivity.
- More and better data and information for you to make business and scientific decisions.
At CSols, we practice Excellence by Design™. When we work with you to enhance and extend your laboratory informatics systems your operation will thrive and excellence will be incorporated into your processes and information. Your scientists will have more time to devote to science and your laboratory throughput and productivity will increase.