Whether you have recently completed your initial implementation of your LIMS or have been in operation for years, your needs and requirements will invariably expand and change. These new requirements may be for modifications and changes, new functions and features, integration to new systems or instruments, or additional system entities like templates, workflows, or reports. Collectively these types of changes and additions are referred to as Enhancements and Extensions.
Some examples of LIMS enhancements and extensions that CSols has developed and delivered include:
- Requirements gathering and documentation of enhancements and extensions
- LIMS integration to SAP, MSDynamics, Oracle, etc.
- Capturing and linking files/documents to LIMS
- Adding Instrument Interfaces
- Systems Integration – to new or upgraded corporate systems
- Workflow additions or changes to match current or changed process flows
- Mobile Device Support
- Smartphones (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows, etc.)
- Tablets (iPad, Kindle, Nexus, Galaxy, etc.)
- Handheld instruments (pH, IR, NIR, XRF, XRD, etc.)
- Implement new or old modules that have not previously been used in the system
- Standards and Reagent Tracking
- Add bar coding
- Real time Out of Compliance indicators
- Configurable integrated e-mail notifications
- Additional reports to support business
- Web based dashboards
- User issue list fixes
How we can help enhance or extend your LIMS
CSols possesses a diverse portfolio of expertise including laboratory informatics, industry, domain, regulatory, and IT. Our broad knowledgebase of leading LIMS and other laboratory information systems ensures that the enhancement and extension of your system will be accomplished in the most efficient, scalable and supportable way. Our seasoned teams of LIMS consultants possess a unique blend of science and IT experience that enables us to address all of your enhancement and extension needs.
Benefits derived from CSols LIMS extension and enhancement services
Enhancing and extending your LIMS to meet the needs of your organization yields many benefits including:
- New functionality that will increase productivity and the capabilities of the laboratory and its personnel.
- New outputs and reports that will increase the value that your organization can provide to your customers and your company.
- Automating additional or new work processes that will increase system utilization and adoption while increasing your effectiveness and productivity.
- More and better data and information for you to make business and scientific decisions.
At CSols, we practice Excellence by Design. When we work with you to enhance and extend your LIMS your operation will thrive and excellence will be incorporated into your processes and information. Your scientists will have more time to devote to science and your laboratory throughput and productivity will increase.
Rather Talk To Someone?
If you’d like to discuss your options and needs for enhancements/extensions of your LIMS, we’d be happy to talk one-on-one with you.