NEWARK, Delaware– CSols, Inc., the premier Laboratory Informatics Consultancy in North America, understands the complex challenges that today’s laboratories face. Therefore, CSols has developed nine short courses to be presented at Pittcon 2015 on some of these critical business issues. These Short Courses provide both the training and tools that Laboratory and IT personnel can leverage to solve these business issues in their respective labs.
As an industry thought leader, CSols, Inc. has earned a reputation for excellence by providing educational services and sharing industry best practices and methodologies with professionals in the informatics marketplace. To assist informatics professionals in overcoming their challenges, CSols will be presenting on a variety of subjects that surround the Laboratory and Scientific Business. The Short Course titles are:
- LIMS and ELN: How to Select, Plan, and Implement the Right Software Solutions for your Lab
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Script Writing Workshop
- Using Social Media to Meet your Business Goals
- Laboratory Workflow Reengineering for a LIMS or ELN Implementation
- Justifying Your LIMS or ELN: The Two “Q”s
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: How Corporate Social Responsibility Can Help your Lab and your Bottom Line
- Delivering a Successful Laboratory Informatics Project
- Laboratory Renovation for Safety, Efficiency, and User Experience Improvement
- Automating the Lab: LEAN Lab Operations and Integrated Lab Informatics Systems
About Pittcon Short Courses:
Pittcon Short Courses provide the opportunity to receive classroom style training directly from industry experts. It’s a rare opportunity to receive real-time answers with full explanations and participate in break-out sessions that will role play real-life scenarios. 10 Benefits of Short Courses
About CSols, Inc.
CSols, Inc. is the leading provider of laboratory informatics based strategic planning, implementation, and validation services. Our multidisciplinary team of Chemists, Information Technologists, and Regulatory Specialists deliver informatics solutions ensuring that maximum quality, compliance, and efficiency is achieved within your organization. As a truly independent firm, they provide their customers a high level of expertise and objective guidance while tailoring solutions to their specific needs. For more information about CSols, its services and solutions, visit www.csolsinc.com.
Megan Cavanaugh, (302) 731-5290