Standardizing Multiple LIMS Solutions with STARLIMS
May 10, 2023 | 2 p.m. EDT
Do you have multiple systems at your company that are creating inefficiencies, confusion, or lost data? If so, join us for a joint webinar presentation and hear how one client was able to standardize their LIMS technology through the STARLIMS platform.
Not only was the client able to reduce the number of different LIMS across the organization, but also individual and collective LIMS skills were strengthened, internal support costs were reduced, many issues were resolved, and a large quantity of workflows were optimized!
In one hour, join CSols, STARLIMS, and the Client to hear how all those benefits were achieved, how the client successfully expanded LIMS standardization efforts to other sites, and how the new STARLIMS ROI tool can be used to estimate the potential benefits of such work.
REGISTER NOWYou will have the opportunity to speak directly with the CSols experts on the project, the client project manager, and STARLIMS representatives who participated in this harmonization project and receive real-time answers. By the end of the webinar, you will have defined concrete recommendations you can take back to your organization.
- Discover how the work at DuPont served as the impetus for the ROI calculator that will benefit future STARLIMS clients
- Learn how CSols’s STARLIMS expertise enabled work that begin at one site to scale successfully through the global DuPont organization
- See how your organization could benefit from the learnings of this successful three-way collaboration.
Who Should Attend:
- Decision makers who manage laboratory infrastructure budgets
- Laboratory managers who already see the value in LIMS consolidation/harmonization
- IT professionals in global organizations who manage disparate software across multiple sites