CSols has been given much: a dedicated, talented staff; a loyal client base, comprised of fortune 500, as well as, smaller clients; and a stable and growing company. Therefore we believe much should be expected from us!
- In 2001, CSols Inc. established its Newark, Delaware headquarters, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of a British based company, CSols, Plc. Our mission was to sell, implement, and support an instrument integration product called Links for LIMS. The early years were very challenging due to a competitive marketplace and the aftershock of September 11th.
- In June of 2004, CSols’ UK-based Board of Directors approved a management buy-out of the US operation by Kyle McDuffie, CSols Inc.’s Vice President and Sandy Ahmed, Sales Director. Working in concert, Kyle and Sandy transitioned the fledgling business from a products company to a new consulting services provider, focused exclusively on Laboratory Informatics.
- From 2005 to the present, CSols has achieved sustainable growth in revenue, number of employees and profitability. We perform projects around the world, and have staff located throughout the USA and Canada.
CSols continues to deliver excellence via its value-added laboratory informatics services offerings including: Strategic Services, Implementation Services, and Validation Services. CSols utilizes its experience and industry leading methodologies to plan, implement, configure, customize, integrate, and validate (when applicable) solutions to benefit laboratories in both regulated and non-regulated industries, worldwide. Throughout our history, CSols has leveraged Best Practices garnered from a wealth of laboratory informatics projects— performed locally, regionally and globally— to provide the highest value to our clients.
- In 2010, CSols Canada was launched and we hired its first Canadian employee.
- In 2011, CSols celebrated its 10th anniversary and doubled the size of its US headquarters.
- In 2014, CSols was voted a Delaware Top Workplace (#7) in the small business category. Kyle McDuffie, President and CEO, was voted Top Leader.
- In 2016, CSols was voted a Delaware Top Workplace for the third year in a row, and celebrated its 15th year in business. We expanded our US headquarters by 50% to accommodate new staff and future growth.
The Present & the Future: We remain committed to allocating a percentage of our yearly profit to those less fortunate in our world. Links to the specific charities we support are presented on our Charitable Contributions webpage. “When someone has been given much, much will be required in return…” Luke 12:48
CSols sincerely thanks each one of our customers, partners, and our employees for being a part of the CSols’ success story.
Engage with CSols and let us guide you to success. Whether you are seeking to develop your informatics and scientific data strategy, select the informatics solution that is best for your organization’s needs, implement or enhance your informatics system, or validate it, CSols is ready, willing, and able to help.