CSols has been given much: a stable and growing talented staff, loyal fortune 500, as well as, smaller clients, and smooth, sustainable growth since 2004. Therefore we believe much should be expected from us!
- In 2001, CSols Inc. established its Newark, Delaware headquarters, as a wholly-owned subsidiary of a British based company, CSols, Plc. Our mission was to sell, implement, and support an instrument integration product called Links for LIMS. The early years were very challenging due to a competitive marketplace and the aftershock of September 11th.
- In June of 2004, CSols’ UK-based Board of Directors approved a management buy-out of the US operation by Kyle McDuffie, CSols Inc.’s Vice President and Sandy Ahmed, Sales Director. Working in concert, Kyle and Sandy transitioned the fledgling business from a productscompany to a new consulting services provider, focused exclusively on Laboratory Informatics.
- From 2005 to the present, CSols has achieved annual double digit growth and has been profitable each year.
CSols continues to deliver excellence via its value-added laboratory informatics services offerings including: Strategic Services, Implementation Services, and Validation Services. CSols utilizes its experience and industry leading methodologies to plan, implement, configure, and customize solutions to benefit laboratories in both regulated and non-regulated industries, worldwide. Throughout its history, CSols has leveraged Best Practices garnered from a wealth of laboratory informatics projects, performed locally, regionally and globally to provide the highest value to its clients.
- In 2010, CSols Canada was launched and we hired our first Canadian employee.
- In 2011, CSols celebrated its 10th anniversary and doubled the size of its US headquarters.
- In 2012, CSols partnered with a big six consulting company to provide a strategic LIMS Rationalization and Harmonization project for a fortune 100 Pharmaceuticals Company.
- In 2013, CSols formalized its dedication to delivering excellence by adopting and implementing “Excellence by Design” (EbD)
- In 2014, CSols was voted a Delaware Top Workplace (#7) in the small business category. Kyle McDuffie, President and CEO, was voted Top Leader.
- In 2015, CSols was recognized again as a Delaware Top Workplace (#12). We continue to be blessed with significant growth in all our service areas.
The Present & the Future: We remain committed to allocating a percentage of our yearly profit to those less fortunate in our world. Links to the specific charities we support are presented on our Charitable Contributions webpage. “When someone has been given much, much will be required in return…” Luke 12:48
CSols sincerely thanks each one of our customers, partners, and our employees for being a part of the CSols’ success story.