Optimizing LabVantage LIMS Master Data Setup
Master data set up can cause unexpected delays in LIMS and ELN implementation projects if not sufficiently well-planned.
The initial master data load drives subsequent LabVantage setup and configuration and ultimately determines how end users and external systems interact with the system. To efficiently gain high end user satisfaction, high quality master data is required. So how do you ensure high quality master data and avoid unexpected delays in your implementation project?
In one hour, learn to reduce the number of iterations required to create high quality master data and techniques to import dynamic data from external data sources.
- How to plan for master data structure creation
- Which static and dynamic data sources to consider
- How static data impacts dynamic data and automation
- How to use Webservices to capture dynamic data from external sources
- How to capture dynamic data from data files
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory managers
- LabVantage LIMS or ELN administrators
- Applications interfaces stakeholders
- Instrument interfaces stakeholders
- Laboratory data owners
- IT project managers
During the Q&A section you will have the opportunity to speak directly with CSols’ LabVantage experts and receive real-time answers. Take home ideas to set your master data up right the first time.